Sea Kelp Eucalyptus 2oz. Vegan Bath Soak
Sea Kelp Eucalyptus 2oz. Vegan Bath Soak
Create a holistic retreat with the Sea Kelp Eucalyptus Mineral Bath Soak. This will allow you to reach the ultimate plateau of releasing, relaxing and renewing yourself from a long day by soaking in the tub or feet. Our bath soaks are vegan, pure, and natural. Which can be used year round!!
Fill your bath with the salts by sprinkling desired amount (usually 1 to 2 tablespoons-depending on how large your tub might be you may need more) throughout your bath water.
-->Use at least two to three times a week for ultimate pleasure and relaxation.
Caution: When getting in and out of tub beware that the oils in the bath salts might make the tub slippery.
- Dead Sea Salt contains magnesium, calcium and potassium that are thought to help combat stress and also soften and soothe the skin.
- Epsom Salt is absorbed through the skin to replenish the body's levels of magnesium, increases energy, and a great natural moisturizer.
- European Sea Salt is harvested from the pristine waters of the Mediterranean Sea, and a wonderful skin softener.
- Sea Kelp contains over 60 minerals and elements, 21 amino acids, simple and complex carbohydrates.
- White Kaolin Clay softens water and great on normal, dry and sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Dead Sea Salt, European Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Sea Kelp, White Kaolin Clay and Essential Oil.
Will come packaged in a beautiful clear facing stand-up pouch that is labeled front and back and very easy to open and handle.
Net Weight: 2oz.
Note: SOS BLISS produces all handcrafted soaps and bath products in small batches by hand in Fort Worth, Texas. Due to the nature of our products please allow for variations. Keep water out of pouch between uses to keep product fresh and uncontaminated. Please read the ingredients before purchasing this product, however if irritation occurs stop use.
Thank you for visiting!!
Also, follow us on Instagram:
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return. Please make sure to check return policies right on the bottom of the product description box which also shows the actual shipping schedule. Some products are NOT returnable due to sanitary reasons. Again please check product description section.
Items can be returned for a full store credit or refund. Your refund will be the amount of the product, not including shipping and handling. We cannot issue refunds on the following items: Personalized items Digital Items, Sale Items, or Custom Orders.
All sale and discounted price items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return.
Returned items must remain un-washed and unworn with original tags and packaging.
Include your original receipt with your return.
Shipping is non-refundable, unless the mistake happens to be on our end.
Please allow us 7-14 business days to process your return once we receive your returned package.
The package will be returned directly to the location sent to you through email or text.
Once we receive the items back we will process the return and refund the balance back to your account.
Due to sanitary reasons some products may not be able to be returned. Again, you will be able to find this in the description area of the product right under returns.
*Original shipping fee is non refundable
Many store visitors don't have either the ability or the intent to pay themselves for what they buy:
- Teenagers and children who don't have a card rely on their parents.
- Spouses, siblings, or friends who choose a gift for themselves.
What features does AskToBuy have?
- Our request flow is intuitive and is easily completed. In the flow, the Shopper pre-fills all the checkout details for the payer.
- No distractions - the payer receives a link the directs him/her directly to a pre-filled checkout page. All they need to do is fill their payment details.
- Social Pressure - Shopper is notified on the status of their request. Payers is then able to complete the purchase of the shopper.