Simple Tote Made in Haiti
Simple Tote Made in Haiti
Jacki Easlick® Simple Tote. Beautiful craftsmanship and created from high end cow hide leather. Simple design and construction with an edgy Manhattan look. Made in Haiti by Artisans.
When women buy beautiful products made by the people of Haiti, it is a meaningful exchange. We provide the design and they provide the construction and manufacturing. It's relationship based on respect, hope and dignity.
Measurements: 24” height x 22” width x 8-1/2” depth
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return. Please make sure to check return policies right on the bottom of the product description box which also shows the actual shipping schedule. Some products are NOT returnable due to sanitary reasons. Again please check product description section.
Items can be returned for a full store credit or refund. Your refund will be the amount of the product, not including shipping and handling. We cannot issue refunds on the following items: Personalized items Digital Items, Sale Items, or Custom Orders.
All sale and discounted price items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return.
Returned items must remain un-washed and unworn with original tags and packaging.
Include your original receipt with your return.
Shipping is non-refundable, unless the mistake happens to be on our end.
Please allow us 7-14 business days to process your return once we receive your returned package.
The package will be returned directly to the location sent to you through email or text.
Once we receive the items back we will process the return and refund the balance back to your account.
Due to sanitary reasons some products may not be able to be returned. Again, you will be able to find this in the description area of the product right under returns.
*Original shipping fee is non refundable
Many store visitors don't have either the ability or the intent to pay themselves for what they buy:
- Teenagers and children who don't have a card rely on their parents.
- Spouses, siblings, or friends who choose a gift for themselves.
What features does AskToBuy have?
- Our request flow is intuitive and is easily completed. In the flow, the Shopper pre-fills all the checkout details for the payer.
- No distractions - the payer receives a link the directs him/her directly to a pre-filled checkout page. All they need to do is fill their payment details.
- Social Pressure - Shopper is notified on the status of their request. Payers is then able to complete the purchase of the shopper.